You are constantly looking for new technical challenges and want to make the eCommerce market fairer again with boomerank. Do you have an affinity for eCommerce, digital marketing trends and are rarely satisfied with the status quo? With boomerank we have set ourselves the goal of counteracting the general trend and doing our best for more diversity in the eCommerce market. Every online shop deserves a fair chance to assert itself. You will get to know boomerank inside and out and then you will be an integral part of the further development of our product.
- Implementation of new product functionalities (TypeScript, Node.js, GraphQL, React, NestJS, Material-UI)
- Working out new concepts and ideas together
- Responsible programming through code reviews and automated tests (Jest)
- Cooperation in the expansion of the software architecture and the evaluation of new technologies
- Training or relevant professional experience in the IT sector
- Experience in developing web platforms
- Enthusiasm for modern (web) technologies
- Ideally, experience with the technologies used above
- Good spoken and written skills in German or English
- Independent and result-oriented way of working, high willingness to learn and motivation
Your time with us
- Varied tasks with room for initiative, independence and responsibility
- Start-up working atmosphere in an interdisciplinary team and flexible working hours
- Selected trainings for continuous further education in addition to project work
- Other benefits such as joint events, time for further training and new projects
We are a young company that is committed to performance in eCommerce. Our customers include international corporations as well as small online retailers. Our goal is always to help our customers to grow and succeed in online business. With boomerank we have created the first tool that combines and partially automates the activities of an eCommerce specialist, an online marketer and a data scientist.
The minimum gross salary stipulated by the collective agreement is EUR 2,211.60 per month. Your actual salary is of course based on experience and qualifications. There is generally a high willingness to overpay significantly. Depending on your qualifications, your actual gross salary can be between EUR 3,000 - 3,500 (full-time basis).