You are a team player and want to help scaling a fast-growing Austrian start-up? You are interested in digital business models and you have an affinity for online marketing/e-commerce?
Then boomerank is the right place for you! Together we want to revolutionize the online marketing market with our proprietary AI-based software and give our customers (online shops) an effective tool to succeed in the digital world.
- You write invoices to our customers and monitor the dunning process
- You submit all boomerank invoices to our accounting department on a monthly basis
- You keep an eye on our office and stock up the office inventory if necessary
- You support us with your creativity to transform the boomerank office into a productive, cozy and unique place (new furniture/color, different room arrangement...)
- You support our team with further administrative and organizational tasks
- Completed commercial education (e.g. HAK) or ongoing studies (WU, FH)
- 1+years of experience working as a administrative or financial assistant
- Structured and accurate work ethic
- reliable teamplayer with organizational skills
- Independent way of working with willingness to learn
- Fluent German and advanced English skills
Your time with us offers
- Tasks with room for personal initiative, independence and responsibility
- Startup working atmosphere (including work equipment) in an interdisciplinary team with flexible working hours as well as a nice office with a fitness area
- Further employee benefits (e.g. prepaid card with budget for restaurant visits worth 4,40€ per workday)
- Monthly Co-working events (intern and extern)
- Compensation with appropriate qualifications: a gross monthly salary starting at €400.
Are you interested or do you have any questions? Then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to receiving your application (CV, certificates, references).